As a Maxxima audiologist, we’ll support you every step of the way and always have time to take your call. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many of our clients meaning you’ll have access to a range of audiology jobs opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else.
Browse our audiology jobs here
We like to think we’re a little bit different. Why? Because we like what we do, care about what you do and you’ll find we’re unusually friendly.
Why become an audiologist with Maxxima:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Daily payroll to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- DBS reimbursement*
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Assistance with professional body registration, relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
- The security of working with a compliant framework supplier, established since 2001
Sole and preferred supplier in audiology:
As a national framework supplier, we undertake stringent recruitment and compliance procedures to ensure that all workers are eligible and screened by occupational health professionals. Our clients expect the best which is why our candidates are 100% framework compliant.