Maxxima secures Master Vendor contract at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Friday, May 26, 2017
We’re delighted to announce that Maxxima has been appointed as Master Vendor for all AHP & HSS temporary staffing at the Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust for the next three years. The contract which covers City Hospital Nottingham and the prestigious Queens Medical Centre, means that all vacancies at these hospitals are exclusively managed by Maxxima.
What does this mean for you?
By securing these contracts, we’re able to give our candidates first refusal of all temporary AHP & HSS roles at this NHS Trust. If you’d like to apply for a role at the Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, register here and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- DBS reimbursement*
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Assistance with professional body registration, relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
- The security of working with a compliant framework supplier, established since 2001
Want to see what jobs we have on offer? Browse through our current vacancies