Maxxima secures exclusive contracts at two NHS Trusts
Friday, May 19, 2017
It is with great excitement that we announce our appointment as Master Vendor for the supply of AHP & HSS temporary staff at two major NHS trusts in England
The first contract win is at the University Hospitals North Midlands NHS Trust which covers:
- Royal Stoke Hospital
- County Hospital in Stafford
Secured via the North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative, the contract for AHP & HSS temporary vacancies will run for a minimum period of three years, solely through Maxxima. As Master Vendor, we’re committed to help the Trust benefit from cost savings, resource efficiencies and greater transparency on spend whilst providing peace of mind that all vacancies are filled in line with framework terms and conditions.
If you’d like to apply for a role at University Hospitals North Midlands NHS Trust register online or call our recruitment team on 020 7749 8282.
After a competitive tender process, our second major contract win is at NHS trusts in Bristol, Bath and Weston-super-Mare, which includes:
Procured under the CCS Framework, Maxxima is now the sole supplier for AHP & HSS temporary staffing for the next three years.
What does this mean for Maxxima candidates?
At Maxxima, we always go out of our way to source the best vacancies for our candidates. Securing these contracts means that all temporary AHP & HSS vacancies are exclusively managed by Maxxima, these jobs can’t be found elsewhere. If you’d like to explore a vacancy in one of the above trusts register here and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Register with Maxxima and you’ll benefit from:
- dedicated and experienced consultants
- excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Not looking to register right now? Browse through our current vacancies.