Maxxima acquires exclusive contracts with four new trusts
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
We are pleased to announce that Maxxima has been appointed the master vendor contract for all Allied Health and Health Sciences staffing until 2020, at the following four NHS trusts:
All contracts will be procuring from the NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership framework under the remit of North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NoECPC).
Leeds & York Partnership, Locala Community Partnership and City Health Care Partnership are all part of the NoECPC which also includes Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Humber NHS Foundation Trust and Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS Foundation Trust who have also confirmed their extension of our exclusive contracts.
What does this mean for our candidates?
By securing these contracts, we’re able to offer our candidates first choice of all temporary AHP & HSS roles within these trusts, before any other agency. Register with us today to gain access to these roles.
Why register with Maxxima?
Register with Maxxima and we’ll support you every step of the way through the recruitment process. You’ll also benefit from:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Assistance with professional body registration, relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
- The security of working with a compliant framework supplier, established since 2001