Master vendor: More exclusive opportunities available through Maxxima
Friday, June 8, 2018
We are excited to announce our next master vendor contract is with Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust in Harlow, managing all their allied health and health science agency requirements.
The Princess Alexandra Hospital serves a population of 258,000 and provides healthcare services to the communities of Harlow and the surrounding areas; whilst also providing services from St. Margaret's Hospital and Herts & Essex Hospital, Bishops Stortford.
This contract allows our candidates first choice of all AHP and HSS vacancies before any other agency. Procured under the CPP Framework, supported by the East of England Collaborative Procurement Hub, this agreement will run for the next year.
This contract is our 37th master vendor account nationwide, further cementing Maxxima’s market-leading role as the master vendor provider of choice. View all our current contracts through the map below.
Why register with Maxxima?
Register with Maxxima and we’ll support you every step of the way through the recruitment process. You’ll also benefit from:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Assistance with professional body registration, relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
- The security of working with a compliant framework supplier, established since 2001