Speech and Language Therapist - South West London
- Job Reference: SLT1147STG
- Date Posted: 5 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £26.00 to £30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is in urgent need of a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist based in a school. Dysphagia trained is essential and AAC experience is desirable. There are great transport links with the school being in South West London.
Successful candidates will be working within a paediatric setting in a wonderful specialist school. All hours will be considered. Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
This is a great opportunity, in a fabulous location.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: South West London
* Caseload: Paediatric
* Role Commences: Immediately
* Length of Role: 4 months ongoing
* Hours: All considered
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £30 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.