Qualified Social Worker-North Tyneside-Children's Safeguarding
- Job Reference: DHSafeguardingTeam
- Date Posted: 8 June 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North East England
- Salary: £30.00
- Sector: Social Work > Qualified Social Worker
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Service based in North Tyneside. This is a full time temporary role for the next 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
To be considered for the role, you must:
* Have a minimum of 2 years' post-qualifying experience in a similar statutory team
* Have a relevant professional Social Work qualification, e.g. Dip SW
* Have a recent enhanced CRB/DBS and be registered with the HCPC
* Be fully compliant to work through our agency
* Ability to start with 1-2 weeks' notice
* Be a car driver
Maxxima can offer you:
* Excellent referral scheme - refer an individual who is not known to us and, once they have started working for us and completed a short qualifying period, we will pay you up to £250.
* A range of temporary and permanent positions throughout the UK, many exclusive to Maxxima
* Support from experienced, dedicated and friendly consultants
For more information please contact Debbie at Maxxima or click 'apply' and send us your details.
Maxxima is an Equal Opportunities Employer.