Paediatric Speech Therapist, Early Years Clinics - Surrey
- Job Reference: SLT00222ESURREY
- Date Posted: 22 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £26.00 to £32.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
B5/6/7 Paediatric Speech Therapist - Early Years, Surrey
Our NHS clients based in Surrey are currently seeking an experienced Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work within an Early Years caseload. With various vacancies across the County, they are looking for Paediatric Speech Therapists with a range of experience to cover either a B5/ 6 or 7 post.
Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Surrey
* Caseload: Paediatric - Early Years, experience with children between 0 - 5 years. Car driver essential.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: All considered
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £32 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.