Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist - Manchester
- Job Reference: RLSLT08/06
- Date Posted: 16 November 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 4 months +
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our NHS client based in Central Manchester have requested a paediatric speech and language therapist to work part time on an acute dysphagia caseload. The role involves working with pre-school and school ages children. Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within an acute setting, be independent in managing a dysphagia caseload, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running, and work independently.
- Essential Information -
* Location: Central Manchester
* Caseload: Paediatric dysphagia, potentially some communication work as well.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 4 months +
* Hours: two days per week
* Rate of Pay: £22 - £24 per hour
- Skills & Experience Requirements -
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Dysphagia competencies
- Why Maxxima? -
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.
If you would like some more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on my direct line: 020 7749 8285 or by email: email@example.com