Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist - London
- Job Reference: SLT2708JC
- Date Posted: 30 October 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £25.00 to £32.00
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6 Weeks+
- Work Hours: Full Time
B6 PAEDIATRIC LONDON
Our NHS client based in London are on the lookout for a B6 paediatric acute Speech and Language Therapist. Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a community setting, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running, and work independently.
Your responsibilities would include assessing the well-being and health of patients as part of this variable caseload in a community setting
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: London
* Caseload: B6/7 - Complex medical, learning and physical disabilities, Dysphagia experience desirable, private inpatient and outpatient
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 6 weeks minimum
* Hours: 37.5 per week (full time)
* Rate of Pay: Between £25 - £32 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.