Locum Cardiac Physiologist
- Job Reference: CARD5482
- Date Posted: 28 September 2018
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £28.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Clinical Physiology > Cardiac Physiologist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 9 - 12 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an interesting new opportunity for a Cardiac Physiologist to fill a full-time role in Yorkshire. This role is based in a popular seaside town and will involve work in Pacing and/or Cath Lab.
The role is available to start ASAP and a long-term contract for 9-12 months. The pay rate for this locum Cardiac Physiologist job is between £28 - £34 per hour.
All applicants must have a relevant qualification within Cardiac Physiology and previous experience in invasive procedures.
Why Work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
At Maxxima we're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we will always be happy to talk to you.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our clinical physiology team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.