Locum Band 6 Stroke Rehab Physiotherapist - Hull
- Job Reference: BE271118
- Date Posted: 27 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £24.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 stroke rehab physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in Hull. You will be joining a forward-thinking organisation which helps to minimise the need for acute care in hospital through early interventions, community-based treatment and promotion of healthy lifestyles. They deliver over 80 diverse services in a community setting and employ approximately 2400 people.
We are looking for a band 6 physiotherapist with stroke rehab experience to join a community team from mid-December. The pay rate is up to £28 p/h (gross) dependent on experience and it is OUTSIDE IR35.
Outside of work there is plenty to enjoy in the city itself, which was named the UK City of Culture. You can explore its historic old town heart and cultural venues. All of the city's museums and galleries are free to enter so spend some time in the Ferens gallery or immerse yourself in Hull's maritime history at the Maritime Museum. If you fancy a trip out of the city you could enjoy your days off walking and cycling on the nearby Yorkshire Wolds.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies