Locum Band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist - Liverpool
- Job Reference: BE041218-2
- Date Posted: 4 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 2 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with our client in Liverpool.
The Trust provides specialist services in cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, respiratory medicine including adult cystic fibrosis and diagnostic imaging, both in the hospital and out in the community. This is an excellent opportunity for any locum to gain experience working at a Trust which is recognised for it's commitment to providing high-quality patient care. For eight out of the last 11 years, the Trust has been rated top in the country for 'overall patient experience' in the CQC National Inpatient Survey.
We are looking for a band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist with acute medical and surgical experience, Cystic Fibrosis experience is also desirable. We need someone to start ASAP for a contract until the end of January, although it is likely this will be extended.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS Experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.