Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Leeds
- Job Reference: BE270219
- Date Posted: 27 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a band 6 intermediate care physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with our client in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be working across intermediate care wards in North, South and East of Leeds. Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial. This is a 7-day service with hours 0730-2000. The pay rate for this locum job is £21-24 p/h. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.