Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Elderly Inpatients
- Job Reference: OH060219
- Date Posted: 6 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £23.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently searching for an experienced* Band 6 Physiotherapist for a full-time locum role with our client in Portsmouth, Hampshire. The therapist should have experience of assessing, treating frail patients in either an acute or community experience. Ideally, they would have worked in an acute environment before but this not essential. They should have the knowledge of functional assessment and its implications for a frail patients and be able to risk assess the benefits of discharging a patient in a timely manner vs the risk of keeping a patient in an acute environment. The pace is quick and no two days are the same due to a high turnover of patients.
Assessment of frail patients, discharge planning of frail patients, attending twice daily board rounds, working with a large MDT and advocating for our patients needs and preferences.
We are looking for someone to begin ASAP in an ongoing contract. The starting pay rate for this position is £23-£28 per hour (gross) depending on experience.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.