Locum Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist - Solihull
- Job Reference: BE061118-3
- Date Posted: 6 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 paediatric physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in Birmingham.
The suitable candidate will have recent relevant NHS experience working with children ages 0-19 with motor coordination and sensory impairments. You must be a car driver as you will be required to work across various locations.
We are looking for someone available to start ASAP for an ongoing contract wThe starting pay rate for this locum job is £21-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience. The role is ideally full-time but part-time may be considered for the right candidate.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience
- Car driver *
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies