Locum Band 6 Orthopaedic Physiotherapist - Luton
- Job Reference: BE040119
- Date Posted: 4 January 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a band 6 locum physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with our client in Luton. You will be joining a highly rated, diverse and forward-thinking place to work.
We are looking for a physiotherapist with orthopaedic/surgical experience. The suitable candidate will be available to start ASAP for an ongoing contract. The role is full-time and the pay rate is £21-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.