Locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist - Hayes
- Job Reference: BE110319
- Date Posted: 11 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £22.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting an experienced band 6 MSK physiotherapist to fill a locum job vacancy with our client in Hayes.
We are looking for a candidate with previous MSK experience. You will be based at a GP centre, managing a caseload of GP referrals, individual patients and classwork alongside a small and friendly team of physiotherapists. We need someone to start ASAP for an ongoing contract. The pay rate for this locum job is £22-25 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.