Locum Band 6 Elderly Care Physiotherapist - Kingston
- Job Reference: BE031218-3
- Date Posted: 3 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 elderly care physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with our client in Kingston. The Trust has an excellent reputation for innovation in the field of healthcare and has recently been awarded an outstanding rating from CQC for caring and leadership.
We are looking for a physiotherapist with elderly care experience to start ASAP until the end of March 2019. The suitable candidates will ideally have experience working within the NHS. The starting pay rate for these locum jobs is £21-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
Outside of work you can enjoy all that the medieval market town has to offer. From a colourful mix of unique shops, themed markets, street performances to numerous cafes, bars and restaurants. Situated on the banks of the Thames, Kingston is just 12 miles from the centre of London and a 25-minute train ride from Waterloo. It's within easy access of Kew Gardens, Richmond and Bushy Parks so there is undoubtedly plenty to do on your days off work.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS Experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.