Locum Band 6 Community Physiotherapist - Belfast
- Job Reference: BE110419-4
- Date Posted: 11 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Salary: £26.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's physiotherapy team is recruiting a band 6 community physiotherapist to fill a full-time locum contract in Belfast.
Belfast is an amazing city with tonnes to see and do. The city centre has plenty to see, from attractions such as Titanic Belfast to stunning Victorian architecture and excellent shopping. Further afield you can easily travel to the coast or the countryside in under an hour. The city is served by two airports and a port making it incredibly easy to travel to. You can fly to Belfast from around 20 different airports in the rest of the UK, with many flights taken less than 1 hour.
The successful candidate will contribute specialist physiotherapy clinical skills and knowledge to the Intermediate Care Service. The service encompasses a range of services for Older People, who could improve the quality of their lives, increase their ability to live independently. We're looking for someone with previous experience in a similar area. The role will start ASAP for 3 months initially. The pay rate is £26-28 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Car Driver
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.