Locum Band 6 Community Physiotherapist - Accrington
- Job Reference: BE301118
- Date Posted: 30 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £21.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 community physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in Accrington. You will be joining a Trust that endeavours to provide high-quality services for over 600,000 people across East Lancashire and the surrounding area. The Trust employs over 7,000 staff, many of whom are internationally renowned and have won awards for their work.
We are looking for a band 6 physiotherapist with community experience to join an integrated therapy team for up to 30 hours per week, starting ASAP until the end of June 2019. In addition to previous community experience, which could be intermediate care, rapid response or discharge facilitation, the suitable candidate must also be able to manage high caseloads and complex cases including patients with dementia, neurological conditions, falls and frailty within a multi-disciplinary team.
The starting pay rate for this role is £21-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- NHS Experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies