Locum Band 6/7 Paediatric Physiotherapist - South London
- Job Reference: BE061218-2
- Date Posted: 6 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £22.00 to £29.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 or 7 paediatric physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in South London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse community of 8,500 dedicated staff with many different specialities, caring for a population of 3.5 million in south London and beyond.
We are looking for a paediatric physiotherapist with the ability to carry a caseload of school-aged children with a variety of conditions such as cerebral palsy, genetic conditions. You will be required to complete both 1:1 and group sessions, attend and contribute to orthotics clinics, complete equipment assessments and recommendations, develop programmes, contribute to EHCP reports within the school setting.
South London is a great place to live and work. A welcome change from the busy city centre but with all of the convenience and character, it feels more like a collection of village-like areas that combine the best of the rural and urban worlds. Transport links to and from work and in and out of Central London are excellent.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies