Locum Band 6/7 Acute Physiotherapist - Cheshire
- Job Reference: BE210119
- Date Posted: 21 January 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £21.00 to £29.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a band 6 or 7 acute inpatient physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with our client in Cheshire. The area is bursting with things to see and do from amazing attractions to beautiful gardens, stunning stately homes to fabulous spa hotels, there is something for everyone. Chester is a classic, contemporary city bursting with must-see treasures, 2000 years of history and spectacular shopping.
The Trust is continually working towards providing the safest and highest quality care possible and is regularly recognised for its work and achievements and is consistently named as one of the top employers in the NHS, is one of the handful of acute hospital Trusts in England to have a 'Good' rating by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We are looking for a candidate with experience in acute medicine, emergency care or frailty, to fill a full-time ongoing contract. The pay rate for this locum job is £21-29 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.