Locum Band 3/4 Therapy Assistant
- Job Reference: BE080119-2
- Date Posted: 8 January 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for locum band 3 and 4 therapy assistants (occupational therapy or physiotherapy) to fill a job vacancy with our client in Shrewsbury. The Trust is the main provider of district general hospital services for nearly half a million people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and mid-Wales. Situated in one of the most attractive parts of the country with dramatic countryside and bustling towns they have state of the art facilities and supportive friendly teams.
The successful candidate will be working across medical wards mainly, but there is also be the opportunity to work on a new medically fit for discharge ward which is due for completion at the end of January. The role is full-time (37.5 hours) and we are looking for candidates available to start ASAP. The pay rate is £10-12 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.