Experienced CBT - Band 7 - Hampshire
- Job Reference: SS270219
- Date Posted: 27 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £26.00 to £27.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Psychological Therapies > Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work in a service based in Hampshire.
Our clients are looking for candidates to start ASAP on a Full-Time basis for a starting period of six months with a view to extend. The starting pay rate is £26 per hour.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist vacancy:
All applicants must have a relevant qualification - for example, a Post-Graduate Diploma in CBT /High-Intensity Interventions - and preferably some post-qualification experience within the NHS or private sector.
As a Senior Psychological Therapist, you will be required to provide evidence-based treatment to people with depression and anxiety and you will be qualified in CBT, IPT or Couples Therapy.
You will receive excellent support in this role, including skills development and regular supervision. You will be joining a friendly and dynamic team. our clients are committed to recruiting not only people with the right skills but also the right values to support effective learning, team working and excellent patient care and experience. As a supervisor, you will be expected to show clinical leadership through the supervision of junior colleagues on a regular basis.
Applicants should be familiar with the values of the NHS Constitution; to improve patient and user experience, to improve outcomes for patients and users, and finally, reducing costs to ensure that we operate in the most efficient manner possible. The roles and responsibilities of this placement will include:
* Provide specialist assessments for patients referred to the service
* Implement and deliver specialist Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) to individuals and groups with severe and enduring mental health conditions
* Ensure high professional standards are met and that client confidentiality is protected
* Liaise with other healthcare professionals involved with the psychological treatment of patients
* Attend clinical supervision in order to develop skills and experience
Benefits of working with Maxxima:
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas. We're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
If you are interested in this Cognitive Behavioural Therapist position please contact us now by clicking the apply button. Alternatively, please call Sam on 020 7749 8282 or email email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our Psychological Therapies team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website