Experienced Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian - South London
- Job Reference: DIE2408LEW
- Date Posted: 24 August 2018
- Location: London
- Salary: £24.00 to £26.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Dietetics
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is looking for an enthusiastic dietitian to fill a full-time band 6 post in South London. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years' experience in the NHS. Due to the nature of this role, paediatric experience is required to be considered.
You will provide a service to the children's inpatient ward and manage the general outpatient clinic. As part of the Paediatric Dietetics Team you will support the nutritional management of this patient group and provide specialist advice, education and support to patients, careers and other professionals both within and outside the hospital.
* Working in the community with the HEN Team
* Will be supervised and work alongside a B7 Lead Dietitian
* Working with children who have tube feeding at home (caseload of 180 children)
* Working with children with complex feeding problems and their families who may be living in challenging social situations
* Working with the paediatric multi-disciplinary team
The pay rate for this locum job is between £24 - £26 per hour and is currently an ongoing role with potential to extend into the new year. You must have a relevant qualification in dietetics, eligibility to work in the UK and be HCPC registered.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Committed to continuing professional development
* Weekly pay, on time every time
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* Experienced consultants who stay in touch with you for the entire duration
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.