Dispensary Pharmacist - Nottingham
- Job Reference: RT271218
- Date Posted: 27 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £23.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an amazing opportunity for a Dispensary Pharmacist to fill a full-time role within Nottingham.
You will be based within a hopsital outpatient dispensary setting.
The role is available to start from the beginning of January unitl the end of April. The starting pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is between £23-25 per hour, depenising on experience.
Requirements of the Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.