Community Speech and Language Therapist - Bath
- Job Reference: BBBH12855
- Date Posted: 5 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £18.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our clients based in the Bath are currently seeking a Band 5/6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist for 3 days per week.
Successful candidates will have experience of working with adults in a community team with at least 2 years experience in the field of adult acquired and progressive disorders. Dysphagia experience is essential as well as being able to work independently and have a car. Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Bath
* Caseload: Adults
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 4-6 weeks
* Hours: 3 days per week (all hours considered)
* Rate of Pay: Between £18 and £24 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.