Clinincal Psychologist (CAMHS) - Horsham
- Job Reference: KG2003
- Date Posted: 18 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £26.00 to £27.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Psychological Therapies > Clinical Psychologist
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to work in a CAMHS service based in the Horsham area.
Our clients are looking for candidates to start ASAP on a Full Time or Part Time basis and are offering an initial contract of 3 Months months. There is a high chance of extensions beyond this initial contract period. The starting pay rate is £26.50 per hour.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychology vacancy:
All applicants must have a relevant qualification in Clinical Psychology - for example a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology - and preferably some post-qualification experience within the NHS or private sector. The roles and responsibilities of this placement will include:
* Provide psychological assessments of patients referred to the service using the interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources
* Formulate and implement psychological treatment plans for individuals and provide support for families and carers
* Ensure high professional standards are met and provide risk assessments for individual patients
* Liaise with other healthcare professionals involved with the psychological treatment of patients
* Attend clinical supervision in order to develop skills and experience
Benefits of working with Maxxima:
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas. We're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
If you are interested in this Clinical Psychologist position please contact us now by clicking the apply button. Alternatively, please call Kieran on 020 7749 8282 or email Kieran.email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our Psychological Therapies team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.