Clinical Psychologist - Lancashire
- Job Reference: JE1243
- Date Posted: 15 June 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £26.00 to £28.00
- Sector: Psychological Therapies > Clinical Psychologist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work for one of our Lancashire based clients.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Lancashire
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 3-6 months
* Rate of Pay: £26 - £28 per hour
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Accreditation
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* A full valid driving license and access to a car to use for business purposes is preferable(unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
You must have post doctoral experience in working in the learning disability specialism, and either experience or a strong interest in working with people with an autistic spectrum condition. Some forensic interest and/or experience is also preferred, including in the use of structured professional judgment risk assessment tools, although this is not a prerequisite for applying as training will be provided.
NHS experience desirable, but not essential
---- Why Maxxima Recruitment? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima Recruitment for more information on this or any other of our Psychological Therapies jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.