Clinical Psychologist (Adult Community) - Basildon
- Job Reference: RP6281
- Date Posted: 10 July 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £30.00 to £33.00
- Sector: Psychological Therapies > Clinical Psychologist
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 4 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work in an Adult Community Mental Health Team in Essex. To be considered for this vacancy you will need to have completed a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or have a similar qualification as well as having NHS experience.
Previous NHS experience is necessary.
You will also need to be an accredited member of the HCPC.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Basildon
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Rate of Pay: £30 - 33 per hour
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Accreditation
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or similar qualification
* NHS experience desirable, but not essential
---- Why Labmed Recruitment? ----
Labmed hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Labmed provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Labmed Recruitment for more information on this or any other of our Psychological Therapies jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.