Band 8b Pharmacist - Primary Care Setting - West Midlands
- Job Reference: RT061118
- Date Posted: 6 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £37.00 to £39.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has a unique opportunity for a Band 8b Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in a Primary Care setting within the West Midlands.
The role is available to start from the 03/12/2018 on an ongoing basis. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 8b Pharmacist role is £37.00 - £39.00 per hour, depending on expereince.
Our client is seeking a senior pharmacist with experience of medicines optimisation working in primary care setting. The candidate must have experience in QIPP planning, including the understanding of prescribing data - epact. You will need to be available 4 days a week as a minimum but ideally 5 days.
Requirements of the Band 8b Pharmacist role include:
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Excellent analytic and data analysis skills;
* Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales;
* Ability to work as part of a team;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate keyboard skills;
* Excellent understanding of the legislation governing the prescribing, administration and supply of medicines;
* Ability to work flexibility;
* A current and valid driving licence and access to own vehicle
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a friend:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.