Band 8a Specialist Oncology Pharmacist
- Job Reference: GS290620182
- Date Posted: 29 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £32.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima offers a fantastic opening for a Band 8a Specialist Oncology Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in Surrey.
The role is available to start ASAP and is on-going. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 8a Specialist Aseptic Pharmacist job is £32-34 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for any locums that fancy a job close to London. The hospital has great public transport links to London and the rest of Surrey.
Requirements of the Band 8a Specialist Oncology Pharmacist role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
* Recent NHS hospital Pharmacy experience is essential
* Experience of working in an oncology unit
* Experience of the final check and release of chemotherapy
* A clinical diploma (not essential)
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.