Band 8a Pharmacist - East Midlands
- Job Reference: RT101218
- Date Posted: 27 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £25.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full-time role within a NHS Hopsital environment in the East Midlands.
You will need to transfer your previous experience working on both medical and surgical wards to cover the trusts busy wards and dispensary.
The role is available to start ASAP for an ongoing period of time. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist job is between £25-28 per hour, depending on experience. You will need to be felxible in your working hours, including being able to work on weekends as required.
Requirements of the Band 7 Pharmacist role include:
* BSc, BPharm or MSc in Pharmacy
* Diploma or MSc in clinical pharmacy gained through post-graduate study
* A minimum of two years recent experience of Hospital Pharmacy
* Strong interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.