Band 8a Oncology Pharmacist - Wiltshire
- Job Reference: RT120618
- Date Posted: 22 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £29.00 to £32.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: On-going
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a Band 8a Oncology Pharmacist to fill a full-time role at one of our Master Vendor trusts, Great Western Hospitals.
The role is available to start ASAP and is on-going. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 8a Oncology Pharmacist job is £29-32 per hour.
Swindon boasts great rail connections to the rest of the UK, including London. Swindon's city centre is fully pedestrianised and includes a brilliant mix of traditional shops and pubs alongside more modern, stylish cafes. There is also a great selection of accommodation available in Swindon to suit all budgets.
Requirements of the Band 8a Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* Experience of the final check and release of Chemotherapy
* Clinical Diploma
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.