Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist - Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Job Reference: GS200618
- Date Posted: 29 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £32.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full-time role at one of our Master Vendor trusts, University Hospitals of North Midlands.
You will be responsible for leading, delivering and coordinating Clinical Pharmacy Services across General Medicine/Diabetes and Endocrine across all sites at UHNM Trust. To deliver clinical pharmacy speciality objectives for General Medicine/Diabetes and Endocrine.
The role is available to start ASAP for an on-going length of time. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist job is between £32-£34 per hour, depending on experience.
Stoke is a very central city with great rail connections to the rest of the UK. There are also some brilliant accommodation options within close proximity of the Hospital to suit all budgets.
Requirements of the Band 8a Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* Experience of clinical work in medicines and surgery/T&O
* Clinical Diploma
* Experience of team management
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.