Band 8a Aseptic Pharmacist
- Job Reference: GS220620183
- Date Posted: 22 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £32.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima pharmacy team are currently recruiting for a Band 8a Aseptic Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in East Anglia, England. This is a new opportunity offering the following:
* Long term job security to start no later than Monday 02/07/2018
* Length of contract for a minimum of six months
* On site hospital accommodation available
* Pay rates are negotiable subject to experience (starting hourly rate from £33 p/h)
Local transport is easily accessible as the area boasts rail connections to the rest of the UK, including London. The city centre is fully pedestrianised and includes a brilliant mix of traditional shops and pubs alongside more modern, stylish cafes.
Requirements of the Band 8a Aseptic Pharmacist role include:
* MPharm Degree
* Minimum of 3 year NHS experience in Aseptic Services
* Experience in the final checking and release of Chemotherapy products is essential
* Be involved in the ordering, receipt, quality checks and dispensing of aseptically prepared medications within the aseptic unit.
* Carry out accurately and efficiently, aseptic dispensing duties as required for the provision of CIVA, TPN, Cytotoxic and other aseptic preparations.
* To follow codes of current Good Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Practice at all times
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.