Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist - ALD, Scotland
- Job Reference: BBBH13124
- Date Posted: 12 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Scotland
- Salary: £27.00 to £35.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Scotland are currently seeking a Band 7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work in adults with learning difficulties.
Successful candidates will have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and dysphagia. This job is for full-time hours and
The candidate must have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Scotland
* Caseload: Adults with Learning difficulties
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 4 weeks initially, option for extension
* Hours: Full time
* Rate of Pay: Between £27 and £35 per hour depending on experience
* Car driver
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.