Band 7 Senior Radiographer - London (Private)
- Job Reference: RADSF903
- Date Posted: 29 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £34,000 to £38,000
- Sector: Radiography
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join the Radiology team in London. You will be required to work full time hours (Monday-Friday), including on calls. This private hospital is situated near many restaurants, theatres and transport links. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Radiography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP. The starting pay rate for this permanent Senior Radiographer job is £34000 - 38000 per annum.
You must have a relevant qualification in Radiography. You must be able to cannulate.
Requirements of the Senior Radiographer role include:
* To carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill & undertake general X-ray/Fluoroscopy examinations as required.
* To perform regular QA tests on equipment and initiate/participate in Clinical Audit
* To perform any other duties which, may be required to increase workflow in the department.
* To complete annual mandatory training and e-learning; to be familiar with Departmental and Hospital Policies, including Fire, Health and Safety, Information Governance, Customer Care & infection control.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.