Band 7 Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist CAMHS - Cheshire
- Job Reference: BBBH13722
- Date Posted: 10 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £23.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Cheshire are currently seeking a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work in the CAMHS and young people service providing autism assessments for young people aged 4-19 years.
This job is ideally for full-time hours, for an ongoing duration, likely to be until October 2019.
The candidate must have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Cheshire
* Caseload: Paediatric Speech Therapist - CAMHS Team
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing - likely to be until October 2019
* Hours: Full time
* Rate of Pay: Between £23 and £28 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.