Band 7 Head and Neck Speech Therapist, London
- Job Reference: SLT0022HNL
- Date Posted: 6 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £26.00 to £29.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Central London are looking for a Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to work in the Head and Neck Team.
The caseload with cover SLT assessment, treatment and support services to outpatients in a clinic setting with communication and swallowing difficulties caused by surgical and oncological treatment for Head and Neck cancer. Surgical Voice Restoration and videofluoroscopy is desirable but not essential.
Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Central London
* Caseload: Head and Neck Cancer - must have experience of rehabilitation in head and neck cancer.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 31st March
* Hours: 4 days per week, but some flexibility for the right candidate
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £29 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.