Band 7 District Nurse - West London
- Job Reference: BBBH13496
- Date Posted: 9 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > District Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 7 district nurse to fill a full time, 8am - 16:30pm or 9am - 17:30pm, Monday to Friday job role in West London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of district nurse practices within the NHS.
In this NHS role you would be required to handle medical equipment therefore you must be competent with EOLC and items such as syringe drivers, bandaging and dopplers. You will be required to have good leadership skills, and the ability to manage a caseload. You will work with patients over the age of 18 who may be housebound or require a physical nursing need.
The pay rate or this locum band 7 district nurse job is £30.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time 3-month contract (with a chance of extension) due to start ASAP.
Requirements and details of this band 7 district nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered district nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must be competent with EOLC and syringe drivers
* You must be competent with 4-layer bandaging and dopplers
* You must be competent with the management of wound care
* You must have leadership and management experience
* You must have previous experience within the NHS community
* You must be SystmOne trained.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 7 district nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.