Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist Job - Lancashire
- Job Reference: TP240518/2
- Date Posted: 24 May 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £26.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy, Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has a new opportunity for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in Lancashire.
You will need to transfer your previous experience working on both medical and surgical wards to hit the ground running when joining this team. Your working hours will be full-time.
The role is available to start ASAP and is on-going. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist job is £26-28 per hour.
Lancashire is a fantastic county with plenty of countryside, coastal miles and towns. It's less than an hour from Manchester, 1.5 hours from Leeds and well connected to London, Birmingham and Glasgow. It well known for its plentiful food and drink and the famous seaside town of Blackpool. If you feel like relocating temporarily to this beautiful county, we can assist with finding suitable accommodation.
Requirements of the Band 7 Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* Experience of clinical work in medicines and surgery/T&O
* Clinical Diploma
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.