Band 7 CAMHS RMN - Wokingham
- Job Reference: BBBH13384
- Date Posted: 22 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > CAMHS Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 7 CAMHS RMN to fill a full time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm job role in Wokingham. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of ADHD and ASD CAMHS care practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to carry out specific assessment to confirm/exclude a diagnosis of ADHD and child/adolescent mental health within the context of possible intrinsic and extrinsic factors and their interplay. You would also be required to provide post-diagnostic advice and pre-drug treatment assessments.
The pay rate or this locum band 7 CAMHS RMN job is £28.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 7 CAMHS RMN vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous NHS experience
* You must have previous experience working in CAMHS practices.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 7 CAMHS RMN position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.