Band 7 Aseptic Pharmacist in Essex
- Job Reference: GS290620181
- Date Posted: 29 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £26.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a Band 7 Oncology Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in Essex.
The role is available to start ASAP and is on-going. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 7 Aseptic Pharmacist job is £26-28 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for any locums that fancy a job by the sea side. The role also comes with great public transport links to London and the rest of Essex.
* Clinical screening of oncology prescriptions & inpatient drug charts
* Ward cover
* Medicines reconciliation,
* Accuracy checking of dispensed medication,
* Review of procedures as required
Requirements of the Band 7 Oncology Pharmacist role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
* Recent NHS hospital Pharmacy experience is essential
* Experience of working in an oncology unit
* A clinical diploma (not essential)
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.