Band 6 RMN - Eating Disorders Service - Chelmsford
- Job Reference: CCB6RE06
- Date Posted: 4 September 2018
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 2 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse/CAMHs Nurse to join this Eating Disorders Service in Chelmsford, Essex
The specialist community eating disorder service provides outpatient treatment for children and young people (up to the age of 18 years) with eating disorders together with their parents, carers and families. You will work using a family - based approach within a multidisciplinary team of health professionals (MDT).
The main responsibilities of the post:
* To assist with specialist assessments and evidence based interventions such as family and cognitive behavioural interventions to children, adolescents and their families seen within the EWMHS eating disorders team
* To take an active role in the day to day general duties for example, COD, liaising with agencies, GP's, carers and any relevant duties as necessary.
* To risk assess, risk manage, document and review service users progress with and discuss at MDT.
To be considered you must be a registered nurse, at Band 6 level or have extensive Band 5 experience working with children and adolescents with Eating Disorders.
The team are willing to consider full or part time hours, to start as soon as possible for the next 2 months.
To be considered for this post you must;
* Have some experience or interest in eating disorders
* Experience of assessing risk and risk management.
---- Why Labmed Recruitment? ----
Labmed hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Labmed provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Labmed Recruitment for more information on this or any other of our nursing jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.