Band 6 Respiratory Nurse - Oxford
- Job Reference: BBBH13829
- Date Posted: 15 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 6 respiratory nurse to fill a full time or part time, 8:30am - 4pm, Monday to Friday job role in Oxford, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of respiratory nursing practices within the NHS.
Working with an NHS Community Respiratory service, you will work within a county wide team, leading the care for patients with chronic respiratory disease and those requiring oxygen therapy, to empower them to self-manage their condition. The service aims to reduce the need for hospital intervention. This role would require you to manage exacerbations in the community, provide assessments and treatments to the patients and manage your own caseload. You will provide education and support as needed to staff members of the MDT, including nursing, therapy staff and medical staff.
The pay rate for this locum band 6 respiratory nurse job is £23.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 6 respiratory nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered general nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous respiratory experience, especially COPD patients
* You must have previous NHS experience
* You must have previous community experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 6 respiratory nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.