Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community Adult Rehab.
- Job Reference: OH221018
- Date Posted: 22 October 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £23.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced* Physiotherapist for a full-time locum role with our client in Clevedon near Bristol. The ideal candidate will have worked in adult rehab, particularly experience with older people, orthopaedics or general rehab and discharge planning, experience of community working or community hospital would be beneficial but not completely essential.
The preferred hours are 08.30-16.30, Monday to Friday - part-time will be considered for suitable candidates. The starting pay rate for this position is £23-£24 per hour.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.