Band 6 Pharmacy Technician Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Job Reference: GS040720182
- Date Posted: 4 July 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are on the search for a locum Band 6 Medicines Management Pharmacy Technician to fill a temporary role at Royal Stoke University Hospital, one of Maxxima's Master Vendors.
The role is available to start ASAP and provides placement for a minimum of 6 months. The job has a competitive pay rate and locums will be paid via the trust direct engagement model.
Royal Stoke University Hospital is a teaching and research hospital in the city of Stoke-on-Trent, near the border with Newcastle-under-Lyme, and is one of the largest hospitals in the country and a major local employer.
Requirements of the Band 6 Pharmacy Technician role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
* NHS hospital Pharmacy experience is essential
* Medicines Management Accreditation
* Accuracy checking qualification is essential
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.