Band 6 Pharmacist needed in Manchester
- Job Reference: AV0001
- Date Posted: 22 August 2018
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £21.00 to £22.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently searching for experienced and dedicated candidates to fill full-time exciting Band 6 Pharmacist role in NHS Trust at North West England.
The ideal candidate for this role must have recent NHS Hospital experience as a Band 6 Pharmacist. The job is to start ASAP.
The starting salary will be between £21 and £22 per hour.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.